Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Rugby World Cup 2019

In Te Manga we Have been learing about the rugby world cup.
I am leaning about my contry is ireland. which is in cork  
The blarney Stone is in Blarney castle lf people  Kiss the Stone it 
gives you  good Luky. the Blarney Stone is near cork. Image result for blarney stone

Image result for blarney stone


In Te Manga we have been learing about Rugby World Cup. My contry is lreland.In lreland some local dish

main food  and it's called 
lish stew cabbage, boxty, coddle' boxty is a potato pancake 
potato
Mashedpotato 
flour                                                  
milk                                             
Salt and Pepper
egg                                      
Oliveoil                           







               In Te Manga we have been learing.about the rugby world                   cup.my conutry is lreland I am learing about animals.





                                               
                               
                                      

1 comment:

  1. Nice Reina. I did a rugby world cup on paper and my country was Ireland too! you have done some great research. how much people live in Ireland?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.