Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

The Lion King - First Draft

Me and our class went to The Lion King and all the girls had head bands.  The headbands were brown and yellow and we looked like 
pretty lions.

Some of the names of the characters were Sarabi, Mufasa, Nala,  Simba,  Scar,   Shenzi, Ed,  Banzai, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki and ZaZu.


I was excited because I saw Simba the Lion King in the movie.
My favorite part was when Nala and Simba were playfighting when they were big. I had pop corn and water and a chocolate fredo.
pumbaa and Timon and Simba were singing and Simba was eating 
bugs. Timon and pumbaa was eating bugs too and Simba and Nala 
had a babay.

1 comment:

  1. This is a neat recount of our trip to Te Ahu to see the Lion King Reina. I enjoyed reading it and my favourite part of the movie was the same as yours! Keep up the good writing work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.